DACS provides home maintenance services that focus on improving accessibility, safety, and independence for our clients around their home and garden.
Our home maintenance services include:
- Cleaning or repairs to the home to assist health, safety and accessibility
- Working-at height related repairs or cleaning, such as gutters, roofs, ceilings, windows and smoke alarms
- Low maintenance gardening, such as pruning, yard clearance and lawn mowing, or re-design to support independence
- Repairing flooring and pathways to address slip and trip hazards
- Attending to minor plumbing, electrical and carpentry requirements where safety is an issue
- Ensuring secure access for clients’ personal safety.